It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
-the call, regina spektor-
I often think of something then that "something" does happen in the future. Well, at first I thought I had a sixth sense (lol). Until I know the truth, this isn't sixth sense.
Actually, if you feel about something it could be a hope then become a thought then turned into a word and ended up with hmmmm Incident! or "something happen" about that feeling. am I right?
A few month ago I follow a muslimah mentoring with Mba Nurul as my mentor. She's so smart, pious and trendy hehehe I really enjoy mentoring with her and always ask her many question and I always satisfy with her answer. Someday she brought a book (I forgot what book it is), there's a chapter about feeling that can develop into thoughts and reality and the point is, we as a human must be careful about our own feeling. That's why we must keep calm to face the problem. If I had realize this sooner, I... hmm :(
Maybe enough for this post.. bye!
Maybe enough for this post.. bye!





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)