EDITED Jum'at 9 Agustus 2013
ini apa? grammarnya ngakak :"))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but isnt always like that. Actually I don't know anything to write in here I want to tell you about adventures with DJCO long ago. That was really fun, and I want that adventures happen again but I think its impossible coz DJCO have their own busyness.
This morning I visited nadang's house and met vanessang there. And then we went to our lovely school(school is place where we have "FUN") and then we went to juwing's house. oh thats -------
Alright, it was lateness and I FORGOT MY HOMEWORK !!! OMG. BYE maybe I can tell you my story in the other time(who's want to read mine? thats so poor of me)
ow ow ow school makes me crazy
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 by Dinny
| No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)