How Boring! (with happy ending)

Unexpected, cough with phlegm and flu were the beginning of measles. I can't go to school as usual, I'm so regret it, not because I miss my friends, teachers, and someone but because I was afraid I'm losing my responsibility as a student, I'm afraid to miss a lesson and point!! I know this life need socialization, but apparently I didn't need it at all, because I've many friends but as I was in solitude. Even if I scream out loud no one knows. Nobody cares(what a pitty). So, I've a friend like no friends. And this illness is just making my fun levels DECREASE and my boringness INCREASE. I'm so sorry GOD, coz I've complain about deases that you give to me. This is a challenge. I must pass it without tears and with patience! I know I can do it. Thanks to Allah, and for my parents, sisters, brothers, and bestfriends. I don't want you to be worried about. I'll better soon. :D
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)