EDITED: Jum'at, 9 Agustus 2013
Innalillahi, :"""))) POSTINGAN LABIL ANAK SMA YAALLAH INI APA. BENERAN SAYA YANG NULIS KAN? INI DI BLOG SENDIRI HAHAHAHAHA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This afternoon after school I accidentally discovered his phone number on a cell phone owned by my senior (assuming miss A)
oh I don't think it, it was expected for this! I didn't stay silent, I gather facts my facts that have been found and now I can conclude! so far I like the wrong people, I think he was religious ... Who knows? but it wasn't a problem anymore for him, the most surprising is how come still miss A know him? in terms of interactions are different.
the conclusion is ....
1. He was a playboy big toe
2. Miss A had followed the show before! if not, no way he could know him. I knew they had not attended in the same place.
Oh god! why be like this, anyway? I was completely uncomfortable.
PS: I now truly believe that yesterday was my last farewell to him, despite my sad but so be it. is destiny, and I also don't want to disappoint him again, it's really doesn't matter.
Surprising facts
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 by Dinny
| No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)