What happen?
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 by Dinny
| No comments
These are some question by me
and answered by me too
lol
Here we go
Q: How do you feel now?
A: Nothing
Q: Why?
A: I don't know
Q: Well, why you don't know?
A: Another question please!!!!
Q: Okay, why you made this post?
A: Because I'm bored all day, I wanna write another short story for my collection on my computer then post it to this blog but I'm afraid :(
Q: Afraid of what?
A: Afraid that my short story become famous lol
Q: -_____- so, how many short story do you have on your computer?
A: There are many. But for some stories, I'll never publish it anyway.
Q: any last word? this is my last question :P
A: Sorry for misspell or incorrect grammar. I'm still learning :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)