We are more than sister, aren't we?

DJCO BDAY
DJCO, we are more than sister, aren't we? 


Since the first time we met, I never thought was @danaadimple (D) a friend from my old friend, @nurameliac (C) is my friend in the dance studio when I was elementary school and @juwiette (J) is the cousin of my close friends in junior high school and I have a photo of @juwiette before I knew her. and .. me, @alomy (O) will be very close to them.

every day have I spent with them, we are always in the same group. we always spend time together, play together, have fun together with friends deux dix the other ...we are in a class ...then .. as grade promotion arrives, dana choose social class while I, citra and juwi choose science class .. deux dix lost her.


I began to feel Dana changed into another person, apparently Citra and juwita felt the same way
we rarely see Dana now, rarely have fun with her again ..


when DJCO birthday, we are united again, I feel like the first time we close, we remember the past ...


but it just for a moment...
now, I feel so alone, alone in the crowd of  class, the class of 24 students in it ..  


 no one wants to listen to my story (I'm pathetic), they are busy with their world, I need them, I have a problem, I'd love to be listened to, but I'm afraid they just think I'm kidding ..they don't have time for me, and I just keep quiet .. entertain myself with jokes and games that is really not funny.
HEY FRIENDS! I'm just entertaining myself from my stress ..! I feel they are away from me, whenever I speak I want to cry, they don't care, even avoiding me, I'm sad..(and so pathetic)
aren't we sisters? but why like this? even I don't feel I have you as my friend!



and now, I'm just hoping someone to ask me something, cheer me up, and listen to me. 


I know I still have lots of friends, and maybe I've to understand their current situation.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)