I get up at 4.30 almost every morning. In the morning, I pray Subuh, take a shower, wear my uniform and go to school at 6 o'clock. then I arrived at school around 6:30 am. I go to school by my mother motorcycle.
School end at 2:45. After that there are still some extra that must be followed every student (there are homework to do too).
and there are some students who take extra classes after school.
can you imagine? high-schooler were really busy, right?
( mulai agak gak nyambung)
facts:
* if any students caught wearing socks that are less than 20cm, do not expect these socks will survive! (jangan harap!)
* homework is very important to do!!!
my activities
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 by Dinny
| No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)