yup, you can call it a brownie cake. (This cake was made by me and Qatrin)
but, this isn't about the cake.
Actually, I want something I do not know.
but, this isn't about the cake.
Actually, I want something I do not know.
I really wan't it. But I'm afraid.
ok, forget it HAHA *mulai gajelas*
oh yeah, Lately I was broken heart because someone break it by accident HAHA
and the day after, I wasn't feel it anymore. I don't know why, I was happy
I thought I had forget him. Quite easy.
but, it's not over.
He is still around me. I just couldn't stay away from him. What should I do?
I'm trying so hard to ignore or at least to be indifferent.
"I was blown away, what could I say?"
I fear a Fraktura Hepatica.
Please, be mine be normal
or
stay away from me






0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)