Death is the closest thing to our life.

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

   السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

 I got an email from my mother's friend, and it reminded me to death. He said that death is inevitable. Everyone knows that but not all realize or remember. 

So far, humans are too lax. They forget that death is very close to them because of busyness, excitement, the life of their world. Though it MUST be happening so fast. Coming of death never imagined that soon. Angel taking a human life by force and must be sick ... so sick as a puncture three hundred swords, as for the lightest still sore and aching.

The conclusion is doing fine before too late, do not procrastinate five daily shalat, and keep the spirit for doing fine. We do not know when, where, at what our lives were taken.

 For any shortcomings, I apologize.

 

 الحمد لله ربّ العالمين

 

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

 

Categories:

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)