thank you Allah , you always give me the best way

 باسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

O Allah, You always give way to me, a straight path, in every little prayers, in any sin that I always do, you still gave me life, give me pleasure that I could never count. 


Thank GOD, for your help, your path that you gave me, you always make my life easier but I always make it harder for myself. Forgive me who do not always grateful for my blessings, even though you have given a tremendous blessing to me. Which favors the Islamic faith and much more.

O Allah, protect me, my family, my friends, the teachers always give useful knowledge and those who believe in you from the torment of hell fire. O Allah forgive me, because we all didn't escape from my mistakes.
 آمين
Ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment here :)